Hide messages from specific users, make Slack a Happy Place Again!
Install Happy Slack! from Chrome Web Store.
- Hide messages from any User
- Hide messages from any bot
- Optionally allow messages to be hidden only from DMs
How To Use:
- Click on the extension icon or navigate to extension options.
- Enter the
IDof the user/bot you want to block. NOTE: This ID is not the slack handle the user/bot has, but the unique ID that slack assigns to every User/Bot.
- You can get the ID by:
- Click on the user's/bot's name/photo from any channel
- Select View Profile
- The user/bot's profile will open in the side bar on the right hand side. Click on the downwards arrow icon besides Message.
- Select Copy Member ID
- You can block multiple users or bots by specifying their User IDs separated by
- Make sure you want to make Slack a happy place again.