ttock is a simple browser-based stopwatch/timer utility.
It is released under the GPLv3.
This utility was created to provide reliable resting periods during exercise.
ttock is intended to be extremely simple to use on both mobile and desktop browsers. Towards this end, the user emits a single key press, touch, or mouse click and the duration held dictates the functionality that is used. See Controls for more information.
The UI is split into the following sections:
- Input Time -- input time in milliseconds
- The timer will emit a sound and the timer will change visually when this is reached
- Main Timer -- tracks the current time in milliseconds
- Total Timer -- tracks the current total time in milliseconds
- Start/Pause -- Click the stopwatch or press the spacebar
- This starts or pauses the main timer
- Reset -- Click the stopwatch or press the spacebar and hold for at least 200 milliseconds
- This resets the main timer
- Reset All -- Click the stopwatch or press the spacebar and hold for at least 750 milliseconds
- This resets the main timer and the total timer