Algori 360 Image
Contributors: Kevin Bazira(http://kevinbazira.com)
Tags: gutenberg, block, 360, image, photo, panorama, spherical-images, equirectangular-photos, 3D-images, VR, Virtual Reality, photography
Requires at least: WP 4.9.8
- Tested up to: WP 5.0
- Stable tag: 1.0.2
- License: GNU General Public License v2 or later
- License URI: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.en.html
Algori 360 Image is a Gutenberg Block Plugin that enables you add interactive 360° images to your WordPress website.
Algori 360 Image is a Gutenberg Block Plugin that enables you add interactive 360° images to your WordPress website. Adding immersive panorama images, spherical images, equirectangular photos, full-sphere 3D images and VR (Virtual Reality) photography will boost user engagement and increase revenue for your site.
Please Note that this plugin;
- Currently supports one 360° image per page.
- Requires the Gutenberg editor to be activated on your WordPress site in order to access and use the 360° image block.
- No Flash Needed
- Compatible with Modern Browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari.
- Supports VR (Virtual Reality) headsets such as Vive, Rift, Windows Mixed Reality, Daydream, GearVR and Cardboard.
- Supports JPG.
- Supports both mouse and touch.
- You can zoom into the image using touch.
- Only one 360° image can be loaded on a single page.
- Download the plugin, unzip it and move the unzipped folder to the "wp-content/plugins" directory in your WordPress installation.
- In your admin panel, go to Plugins and you'll find 360 Image in the plugins section.
- Click on the 'Activate' button to use your new plugin right away.
- Go to http://www.kevinbazira.com/blog/article/how-to-add-360-degree-panorama-images-and-videos-to-your-wordpress-website-using-algori-360-image-and-video-gutenberg-plugins for a guide on how to add and customize 360° images to your WordPress site.
- Done :)
How to use
- After installing and activating the 360 Image plugin in your WordPress website.
- Navigate to your blog post or page and use the Gutenberg editor to add a 360 Image block.
- Use the 360 Image block to add a 360° image to your web page.
- At this point, you can adjust your image's dimensions (width and height) using the Gutenberg block inspector section.
- Click "Publish" to view your new web page with a 360° image.
- Congratulations :D
Frequently Asked Questions
= Does this plugin support multiple 360° images on one page? =
Nope. At the moment this plugin supports one 360° image per page.
= Can I use this plugin with other page builders am using? =
Nope. Algori 360 Image only works with Gutenberg.
= 1.0.2 - Nov 27 2018 =
- Added: Default 360° image width (600px) and height(300px)
- Added: "Insert from URL" button to MediaPlaceholder
- Removed: MediaPlaceholder labels name
- Added: MediaPlaceholder labels instructions
- Removed: core-blocks-image class from all InspectorControls
- Removed: AlignmentToolbar
- Removed: BlockAlignmentToolbar
- Changed: 360° block div to figure
- Changed: styles in CSS files to support figure
- Added: Social call to action into README.md
= 1.0.1 - Nov 12 2018 =
- Changed: MediaPlaceholder and MediaUpload "type" to "allowedTypes" to support Gutenberg >= 4.2.0
- Added: withNotices to support noticeOperations
- Added: algori in the block keywords
= 1.0.0 - Aug 4 2018 =
- Initial Release
- Based on create-guten-block https://github.com/ahmadawais/create-guten-block , (C) 2018 Ahmad Awais, [MIT] (https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
- A-Frame https://aframe.io/ , (C) 2015-2018 Mozilla and A-Frame Authors, [MIT] (https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
Algori 360 Image WordPress Plugin, Copyright 2018 Kevin Bazira Algori 360 Image is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL