The standard require.js file is around 5.5KB when minified via Closure Compiler and gzipped.
RequireJS works in IE 6+, Firefox 2+, Safari 3.2+, Chrome 3+, and Opera 10+.
- dist: Scripts and assets to generate the requirejs.org docs, and for generating a require.js release.
- docs: The raw HTML files for the requirejs.org docs. Only includes the body of each page. Files in dist are used to generate a complete HTML page.
- tests: Tests for require.js.
- testBaseUrl.js: A file used in the tests inside tests. Purposely placed outside the tests directory for testing paths that go outside a baseUrl.
- updatesubs.sh: Updates projects that depend on require.js Assumes the projects are siblings to this directory and have specific names. Useful to copy require.js to dependent projects easily while in development.