A framework for inline lint highlighting in the Sublime Text 2 editor.
Supports the following languages:
- Python - native, moderately-complete lint
NOTE: the following languages may require you to install additional binaries and place them within your PATH (environment variable)
- Coffescript - validation via "coffee --compile"
- Go - validation via "go build" in a temporary folder
- Java - validation via "java -Xlint" and a temporary file
- NASM - validation via "nasm" and a temporary file
- PHP - syntax checking via "php -l"
- Perl - syntax+deprecation checking via "perl -c"
- Ruby - syntax checking via "ruby -wc"
It's incredibly easy to add your own Linter. Take a look at
languages/go.py for some examples.
Without Git: Download the latest source and extract as a folder to your Sublime Text Packages directory (
With Git: Clone the repository into your Sublime Text Packages directory.
git clone git://github.com/lunixbochs/sublimelint.git
The "Packages" directory is located here:
%APPDATA%/Sublime Text 2/Packages/
- OS X:
~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages/
~/.Sublime Text 2/Packages/
You can also go to
Preferences -> Browse Packages from inside Sublime Text.