🚧 README is out of date (as of December 26, 2019) 🚧
- Have a Notion account
- Have a Heroku account
- Have an IFTTT account (with Google Assistant service enabled)
- Have Specific Notion Template as described in this blog post
- Your Notion Token
- URLs for Several Notion Object
Additional Note: You will want to set the
TZ environment variable for your Heroku application to match your current timezone (i.e.,
America/Toronto). This will ensure that the correct day is used when creating a note or task.
With Heroku Deploy Button
- Use above deploy button to create/launch application on Heroku
- Navigate to application settings page (i.e., https://dashboard.heroku.com/apps/your-notion-heroku/settings) and set required environment variables.
- Clone the repository via
git clone email@example.com:kevinjalbert/notion-heroku.git
git push heroku master
- Set all required environment variables via
heroku config:set xxxx=yyyy
Setting up IFTTT Actions
Click to view walkthrough (images)
This walkthrough demonstrates how to setup a IFTTT action to add a Notion Task.
The main difference is that the webhook URL is either
/add_task in Step 6.