I am a passionate software engineer living in Central Florida with my beautiful partner, Katie, our four amazing children (Kevin, Xander, Kately, and Finley), and our pupper, d00d.
💼I’m currently employed by Human Made as a Principal Web Engineer, where I help create bespoke applications for some amazing clients. 🔥On the side, I can be found working on my side project, Scrum.to, a planning poker scrum tool which connects to your GitHub repositories and makes estimation sessions a breeze. 🎉Or contributing to Blitz.js as an L1 Maintainer and big fan!
Over the years, my development setup has gone through several iterations and evolved over time.
This is a list of the current devices, technologies, and software I use for development, task management, and general work.
I do most of my development work on my Hackintosh but regularly switch to my laptop whenever I want to be mobile. I've been a mac OS user for over a decade and previously to that an Ubuntu and Kubuntu user.
- 3.6 GHz 10-Core Intel Core i9-10850K
- 64GB DDR4 RAM
- 1TB SSD
- macOs Catalina
- (3) 27" QHD Monitors
- Apple Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad
- Apple Magic Trackpad 2
- Logitech C920S HD Pro Webcam
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2nd Gen USB Audio Interface
- Audio-Technica AT2020 Mic
- Rockville APM5W 5.25" 2-Way 250 Watt Powered Studio Monitors
- Sennheiser HD 280 PRO Headphones
2019 13" MacBook Pro
- 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
- 16GB RAM
- 500GB SSD
- macOs Catalina
- Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Headphones
Visual Studio Code w/ Monokai theme and Hack Nerd Font
iTerm2 w/ Solarized Dark theme and Hack Nerd Font
ZSH w/ Oh My ZSH and PowerLevel 10k theme