Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
How to brand kexecboot for my distro
Submitted by Jay7 on Wed, 04/20/2011 - 12:01
This page is stub. It should be improved.
- Kernel splash at this time is unrelated to kexecboot project. We are using OpenEmbedded to cross-compile kernel with splash.
- Kexecboot's icons, font and color settings are in 'res' subdirectory.
To brand kexecboot you can:
- Replace icons set with your own (icons are in XPM format)
- Replace font with your own (look into radeon-font.h, font.h and bdftoc.c files)
- Change GUI colors and dimensions in themes.h.
- If this is not enough for you, look into gui.h and gui.c files (or tui.c/tui.h if you are using text UI).
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.