Clone this wiki locally
How to brand kexecboot for my distro
Submitted by Jay7 on Wed, 04/20/2011 - 12:01
This page is stub. It should be improved.
- Kernel splash at this time is unrelated to kexecboot project. We are using OpenEmbedded to cross-compile kernel with splash.
- Kexecboot's icons, font and color settings are in 'res' subdirectory.
To brand kexecboot you can:
- Replace icons set with your own (icons are in XPM format)
- Replace font with your own (look into radeon-font.h, font.h and bdftoc.c files)
- Change GUI colors and dimensions in themes.h.
- If this is not enough for you, look into gui.h and gui.c files (or tui.c/tui.h if you are using text UI).