Keycloak is an Open Source Identity and Access Management solution for modern Applications and Services.
This repository contains Docker images related to Keycloak.
- keycloak Keycloak server
- gatekeeper Keycloak gatekeeper
- keycloak-adapter-wildfly WildFly including Keycloak adapter
Help and Documentation
- Keycloak server image documentation
- User Mailing List - Mailing list for help and general questions about Keycloak
- JIRA - Issue tracker for bugs and feature requests
Reporting Security Vulnerabilities
If you've found a security vulnerability, please look at the instructions on how to properly report it
Reporting an issue
If you believe you have discovered a defect in Keycloak please open an issue in our Issue Tracker. Please remember to provide a good summary, description as well as steps to reproduce the issue.
To run Keycloak, run:
docker run jboss/keycloak
For more details refer to the Keycloak server image documentation.
Before contributing to Keycloak please read our contributing guidelines.
Other Keycloak Projects
- Keycloak - Keycloak Server and Java adapters
- Keycloak Documentation - Documentation for Keycloak
- Keycloak QuickStarts - QuickStarts for getting started with Keycloak
- Keycloak Docker - Docker images for Keycloak
- Keycloak Gatekeeper - Proxy service to secure apps and services with Keycloak
- Keycloak Node.js Connect - Node.js adapter for Keycloak
- Keycloak Node.js Admin Client - Node.js library for Keycloak Admin REST API