Keycloak is an Open Source Identity and Access Management solution for modern Applications and Services.
The quickstarts demonstrate securing applications with Keycloak. They provide small, specific, working examples that can be used as a reference for your own project.
Help and Documentation
- User Mailing List - Mailing list for help and general questions about Keycloak
- JIRA - Issue tracker for bugs and feature requests
Reporting Security Vulnerabilities
If you've found a security vulnerability, please look at the instructions on how to properly report it
Reporting an issue
If you believe you have discovered a defect in the quickstarts please open an issue in our Issue Tracker. Please remember to provide a good summary, description as well as steps to reproduce the issue.
To get started refer to the getting started guide.
To write tests refer to the writing tests guide.
Before contributing to Keycloak please read our contributing guidelines.
Other Keycloak Projects
- Keycloak - Keycloak Server and Java adapters
- Keycloak Documentation - Documentation for Keycloak
- Keycloak Docker - Docker images for Keycloak
- Keycloak Gatekeeper - Proxy service to secure apps and services with Keycloak
- Keycloak Node.js Connect - Node.js adapter for Keycloak
- Keycloak Node.js Admin Client - Node.js library for Keycloak Admin REST API