Swatches is a simple colour palette utility for getting variations on a colour.
To use Swatches, type or paste a hexadecimal colour code into the text entry, with or without a hash mark. You'll then be given two columns of colours. The left column offers changes in luminence only, while the right column gives difference in brightness.
- One-click copying from any of the colour swatches
- Quickly switch between RGB and hexadecimal colour values
- Remembers your preference for hex or rgb between uses
- Remembers the last colour you checked when reloading the app
- Toggle relative luminance adjustment
- Toggle visibility of labels
If you'd like to localise the app into other languages, just submit a pull request and I'll be happy to accept it into the master.
First, make sure you've instlled the elementary OS SDK
sudo apt install elementary-sdk
Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/keyilan/swatches cd swatches
Build and install
mkdir build && cd build cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr ../ make sudo make install
- User control over how many steps to show