Sublime Text 2 Ruby Tests
Running ruby tests in Sublime Text 2. Maciej Gajek & Grzegorz Smajdor (https://github.com/gs) project.
Go to your Sublime Text 2
- OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages/
- Windows: %APPDATA%/Sublime Text 2/Packages/
- Linux: ~/.Sublime Text 2/Packages/
and clone the repository using the command below:
git clone https://github.com/maltize/sublime-text-2-ruby-tests.git RubyTest
- Run single ruby test: Command-Shift-R
- Run all ruby tests from current file: Command-r
- Show test panel: Command-Shift-X
Check RB, ERB file syntax: Alt+Shift+V
Default mapping of Command-r has been mapped to Command-Shift-T (textmate like behavior)
If you having trouble running tests try to run Sublime Text 2 from command line.
This is a work in progress so expect bugs. Please open an issue at https://github.com/maltize/sublime-text-2-ruby-tests if you discover a problem or would like to see a feature/change implemented.