Self licenses manager plugin for Craft CMS 3.x
Plugin for plugins developer that auto-generate license for their own plugin. No more needs to call the Craftnet API to receive a license and have to manually fill the license field for each plugin. This solve the problem for developer who want to use their own licensed plugin in their own project.
Before, you had to install the plugin, generate a license with the Craftnet API, go to the plugins settings page, enter the license code.
Thanks to this plugin, you select the desired plugins and click on the button.
This plugin requires Craft CMS 3.0.0-beta.23 or later.
To install Self licenses manager, follow these steps:
- Install with Composer via composer require kffein/craft-self-license-manager from your project directory
- Install plugin in the Craft Control Panel under Settings > Plugins
You can also install Self licenses manager via the Plugin Store in the Craft AdminCP.
First step you'll need to configure the settings under Settings > Plugins > plugin-license-manager > settings.
Fill the required fields with the informations found on https://id.craftcms.com
- Username: Account > Settings > Account Settings > Username
- Api key: Developer > Settings > API Token
- Developer name: Developer > Profile > Developer Name
- License email: The email associated with the generated license
On save, theses informations will be validate with the Craftnet API for validation.
All the plugins associated with the setting developer name will be listed.
Note : Only registered CraftID plugins that required license will be shown.
To generate a license, turn on the lightswitch for the selected plugins and click on Generate button.
Each plugins selected will fetch a license with the Craftnet API and the license will be auto-register with theses plugins.
- Icon Generator by lastspark from the Noun Project
Brought to you by KFFEIN