Clone this wiki locally
Known Bugs and Caveats
Found something not listed here? Submit an issue.
- Column containers do not stretch vertically across a row, they only stretch as far as the content they contain1.
Webkit-Based Browsers (Chrome, Safari)
- You will notice that your grid tends to line up better in Firefox or Internet Explorer than in Webkit-based browsers (such as Google Chrome and Safari). This is due to the way these browsers handle sub-pixel rounding in CSS. Luckily, these slight differences are unnoticeable in most circumstances.
Versions 7.0 and below
- Because of the way Internet Explorer handles sub-pixel rounding in CSS, the “last” class must be applied to any column in a row that stretches to the end of the row (with the exception of columns that have been shifted)2.
- If a row contains more than one column and the last column in the row is unable to contain its content, it will drop down to the next row.
- Shifting columns is not supported.