Author Kyle Florence email@example.com
09/27/2010 Version 2.1
06/27/2010 Version 2.0
- Added demo page.
- Added "default" theme style and images.
- Added the ability to pass content and class names in as a function.
- Changed the way columns are built via passing them in. You now pass in row and column information into the "table" object, which is then divided into the "rows" and "columns" objects. Each of these are also broken down by section (usually "head", "body" and/or "foot"). This grouping seems to make more sense, logically.
- Changed the way tabulate initially gathers its data. It is now nested within the "data" object as "source" -- also changed the "load" function to "gather_data" as it makes more sense, logically.
- Semantic changes, mainly for readability and namespacing.
06/22/2010 Version 1.2
- BUG FIXES
- Fixed passing in rows and columns as objects (previously resulted in an empty dataset as the object would be pushed to an array).
- Fixed rows and columns event handlers not being called because of namespacing (namespacing of event handlers is now user controlled).
- Fixed column names if columns is passed as an object, fixed column name if array is passed (now uses a "one" based index instead of "zero").
- Added convenience methods for triggering event handlers and error handlers ("trigger" and "error", respectfully), useful especially when called from outside the class.
- Added a "filters" parameter to the load function which allows you to apply filters to a single request only (does not store these filters in class).
- BUG FIXES
06/11/2010 Version 1.0
- Initial release
Found a bug? Have a suggestion? Please shoot me an email (see above).
Copyright (c) 2010 Kyle Florence
Licensed under the GNU General Public License.