This repository contains a MicroPython "driver" class for the Texas Instruments HDC1008 humidity and temperature sensor.
Currently only a reasonably small subset of the features the sensor is implemented.
- Read temperature or humidity alone
- Read temperature and humidity at once
- Retrieve different resolutions of the data readings. These do vary in accuracy and tme spent for acquiring the sensor data.
- Retrieve the sensor serial identifier unique to each physical sensor
- Activating and querying the builtin heater
- Query the battery low check built into the sensor
Not yet implemented
- Usage of the DRDY (data ready) pin of the sensor