Shows your LaTeX beamer presentation on the projector and your notes on your laptop screen.
- Acrobat Reader X (newer versions should work too)
- PDF Presenter does not require an installation. Just extract the
win32ZIP file and run
- Follow the instructions in the application:
- Open your presentation in Acrobat Reader
- Select the position of the notes within your presentation.
- Configure your monitors like the application says.
- Drag'n'drop the presentation icon on the Acrobat Reader window.
- Click the clock symbol to start the timer. (This is optional, obviously.)
We love patches.
Help translating this project on Transifex.