This repository contains a collection of KGrid Knowledge Objects that demonstrate features of the grid, good development practices and useful tools.
- Tests can be written in the framework of your choice for KOs
- It is best not to include test files in
deployment.yamlif they are contained within the KO
- Node/Simple has two tests written with mocha and chai:
- One at the top level, which can be run with the command
- One in the
testdirectory of the ko, which can be run with the command
npm test collection/js-simple-v1.0/test
- Js/Bundled also has a jest test, which can also be run with
npm testinside the KO directory.
- This test is possible because this is the only JS KO that utilizes node.
- This is just to demonstrate that it is possible to have tests for the collection, or individual KOs
- Before running tests, you must run
python-simple-v1.0has an example of a test using
- to run the tests, use
python3 -m unittest python_simple_test.pyin the src directory of the
For more details see Example Collection documentation.