Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed output parsing of adb shell commands on Android Nougat. ADT now recognizes devices with Android 7.0 and lets you debug applications on the latest Android preview release.
- Tested with the latest beta version of the NDK (r13 beta 1).
- Added support for the latest Eclipse version (Neon).
- Added some missing paths to the generated gdb command file gdb.init.
- Tested with the latest NDK version (r12b).
- Used the GitHub release feature to upload binary files.