My name is Khalid Abuhakmeh (@khalidbuhakmeh on Mastodon). These days I'm a developer advocate at JetBrains primarily focusing on .NET technologies using tools like Rider and ReSharper. I also create content for JetBrains at the official blog.
I'm also proud of my personal blog at khalidabuhakmeh.com, where I write mostly about .NET. My posts focus on learning in the open and try to help readers solve problems or grasp ideas. I'm on a tech journey and I hope you come along with me on the ride.
Some of my favorite posts include:
- Conditionally Apply LINQ Clauses
- Use Neo4J to Find The Shortest Path
- Writing .NET Database Integration Tests
- SQL Polling Listener for Azure SQL and Other SQL Databases
- How To Fix Feature Folders View Errors with JetBrains Annotations (Rider and ReSharper)
- System.Text.Json JsonConverter Test Helpers
- Dumb Developer Tricks - Fizz Buzz with C# 12 and Polly
- Multi-tenancy with ASP.NET Core and FinBuckle.Multitenant
- Measuring Unicode String Lengths with C#
- MiniWord - Microsoft Office Word Templating
- Sisk - An Alternative .NET HTTP Server
- .NET 8 Interceptors
- Generate Sitemaps for All of ASP.NET Core
- .NET 8 TimeProvider and Unit Tests
As a developer advocate, I'm here to help by offering Office Hours. These are anywhere from 30-60 minute sessions where we can discuss tech, problem solving, or general career advice. I've held every position from junior developer to director of software development.
I also do OSS when the time allows. Some of my most popular NuGet packages include:
That's over 1.2 Million downloads!
- My wife, Nicole and I love traveling.
- I'm currently trying to learn Japanese. おはようございます。(Good Morning!).
- I have two dogs named Samson and Guinness
- I have KhalidForAmerica.com which points to my blog, and other domains.
- I enjoy Synthwave music.
If you would like to reach me, the best way is on Mastodon via @khalidabuhakmeh.