Export Layers is a GIMP plug-in that exports layers as separate images.
- Export in any file format provided by GIMP and third-party plug-ins
- Preview layers to be exported
- Customize export with additional procedures and constraints
Download latest release (3.3.1, February 04, 2019)
See the documentation for information about installation, usage and known issues.
You can report issues, ask questions or request new features on the GitHub Issues page.
Before submitting a bug report:
- Check for known issues that cannot be fixed in the plug-in.
- Check the GitHub Issues page for current issues.
If you would like to provide translations, see TRANSLATIONS for instructions.
Export Layers is licensed under the GNU GPLv3 license.