My name is Lucas Santos (he/him). I'm a Software Engineer from Brazil, currently working in Sweden at @klarna! I'm working mostly with containers and Kubernetes along with Node.js and TypeScript! I love Open-Source and I'm a developer since 2011! I love to teach and learn! I'm a former Microsoft MVP and an active Google Developer Expert, and Docker Captain.
📬I keep a newsletter filled with awesome stuff at https://news.lsantos.dev and would love if you joined it! 📖I wrote a book about Kubernetes! It's in Portuguese but there are plans for new versions in other languages! Share to your friends if you like it 🤓
I'm also an avid contributor to open source and love to create and develop new projects and ideas! If you want to work with me just drop me a line in any of my social networks below!
📫 How to reach me
I love to talk to people and discuss tech! You can reach me out on any channels below!
🔗I have a personal website at https://lsantos.dev where all my social networks are located! You can reach me anywhere over there! 📝I have a blog at https://blog.lsantos.dev 🐦@_staticvoid 💬Telegram 📹Subscribe on YouTube 📧You can also send me an email
📝 Latest Blog Posts
- Tudo o que você precisa saber sobre o novo test runner do Node.js
- As novidades do Node.js 18!
- O que é e para que serve o Infer no TypeScript?
- Compartilhamento de Tipos com TypeScript
- What is a Helm Chart? A Tutorial for Kubernetes Beginners
- What is Docker Used For? A Docker Container Tutorial for Beginners
- How to Get Organized – Hard Won Tips to Organize Your Life
- Migrating a legacy application from MongoDB to HarperDB
- Agrupamento com Array.prototype.groupBy
- Negociação salarial para devs - dicas e truques
- Por que escrever é importante pra sua carreira?
- Como e Por Que Todo Dev Deveria Escrever Artigos
- Do zero à automação em 7 minutos com GitHub Actions
- Entendendo Promises de uma vez por todas
- Como é trabalhar como desenvolvedor backend, por Luiz Felipe Limeira
⚡ Fun facts 📸I love photography, you can check my non-profit hobbyst work on Unsplash
- I compiled a list of useful stuff to know when working with me