Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Various new features and improvements:
- Changed target frameworks to .NET Framework 4.6.1 and .NET Standard 2.0.
- Add option to scan exact namespace. See #48.
- Update to the latest Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection version. See #50.
- Strong-named assembly. See #53.
- Add support for registering all interfaces against a single implementation. See #57 and #58.
- Add source link support. See #59.