Author & Contributor:
- Kumar Hemant "kumar(dot)hemant(dot)iitg(@)gmail.com"
About the SMUThesisTemplate:
- The Unofficial LaTeX source code and template for Capstone report, or Master thesis, PhD dissertation for Singapore Management University aka SMU Singapore.
- This template is created and released under Creative Common License is free to use and modify the content as long as citing the original credit and references.
- This Thesis/Project Report template was designed by Kumar Hemant under Creative Common License.
- You may reach out to Kumar Hemant, at kumar (dot) hemant (dot) iitg (AT) gmail.com for any question.
- This template is hacked version of original "Article" package available under the TeX and LaTeX programming environment for document typesetting developed by Prof. Emeritus, Donald E. Knuth of Stanford University and author of "The Art of Programming".
- The LaTeX typesetting are borrowed largely from book, "The LaTeX Companion" by Leslie Lamport of Microsoft Research.
- The details of the requisite packages are available from The Comprehensivce TeX Archieve Network.
DISCLAIMER FROM AUTHOR :
- This template was created in good faith for students, employee and staff of
- Singapore Management University, hereafter, the University, complying with the digital and media
- guidelines of the University. Though the same is not guaranteed and author is not held responsible
- for any misuse. The end user are allowed to make the changes in source code as long as cite the original author and give credits.
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS UNOFFICIAL TEMPLATE OF PROJECT PHD THESIS TEMPLATE RELEASED UNDER CREATIVE COMMON LICENSE. THE END USER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR FOLLOWING THE GUIDELINES OF UNIVERSITY DIGITAL IDENTITY.
How to Use: Use the source file SMU_Thesis.tex and directory "logo" where SMU university logo will be present in jpg or png format. Windows (LaTeX) OR UNIX/Linux (Texlive)
$ pdflatex SMU_Thesis.tex $ xelatex SMU_Thesis.tex
Output file will be created in the same directory of *tex file at SMU_Thesis.pdf