NodCMS – A Free CMS powered by CodeIgniter
After some years I'm developing a public version of NodCMS again.
The new version of NodCMS is under has been released:
- database has totally redesigned
- the ADMIN SIDE theme is totally changed (using a quick customize of bootstrap 4.1.3)
- the FRONTEND SIDE theme is totally changed (using a quick customize of bootstrap 4.1.3)
- Codeigniter version is upgraded to 3.1.10
- created a modular system to add or remove different features
- created a Controller core to manage different type of controllers such as:
- backend: for admin side pages
- frontend: for frontend side pages
- membership: for the pages thad are using only for members
- created a Model core to use database tables as objects instead of writing a method for each query.
- created a Load core to use to manage modular system and load the CSS and JS file in different pages only when they are necessary
- created a library to create and manage forms, and keep them in one style
- created a library to create and manage data table lists and keep theme in one style
- and all over the system has been reviewed and rewritten.
I apologize for the long delay.
What is NodCMS
NodCMS is a free, Multilingual, simple and powerful CMS powered by CodeIgniter.
More information can be found at nodcms.com.
Frontend Demo: demo.nodcms.com
Backend Demo: demo.nodcms.com/admin Username: demo Password: demo
You can download it directly as a ZIP file: GitHub Download!
NodCMS have a auto installation, but the installer is not powerful and doesn't work in all version of XAMPPs Make sure the installer will change in the near future.
For the NodCMS 2.0, there isn't any way to import database manually. So if the installation does not work, please report it as a bug. I'll handle it ASAP.
After install, you can access the admin side on this URL www.your-domain.com/admin
password: you will enter the password during the installation.
If you find an issue, let me know here!