This script can be used for WordPress plugins that are not hosted on WordPress.org. It works transparently for users providing same experience as if the plugin was hosted on WordPress.org.
- Serve multiple plugins using same script
- Serve different types of versions like stable, alpha, beta, lite, pro, test etc.
- Easy to configure ini file
- Copy contents of this project (excluding test-plugin/) to a location on your website
- Rename test-plugin.ini to your-plugin-slug.ini
- Modify your-plugin-slug.ini file according the help instructions in the file
- Modify test-plugin/test-plugin.php file to reflect the location of index.php on your website
- Copy contents of test-plugin/test-plugin.php file to your plugin's main file