- Last edited: March 15, 2020
- Supported version: 0.5.6
So you've finally finsihed installing macOS with OpenCore but know there's still some things to clean up, well you've come to the right place!
This section is benificial for all, regardless of hardware.
- Correcting Audio
- Enabling FileVault and other security features
- Booting macOS without a USB
- Updating OpenCore, kexts and macOS
- Disabling OpenCore Logging
- Fixing iServices
- Fixing DRM
Used for Intel's consumer line
For sandy and Ivy Bridge:
Used for Intel's High End and Server line
Used for AMD CPU based hardware