Omics AnalySIs System for PRecision Oncology (OASISPRO): A Web-based Quantitative Omics Analysis Tool for Oncological Clinical Prediction
Quick summary: This is a data analysis and visualization tool for cancer omics data.
Dependencies: Ruby 2.0.0 and Rails 4.0.0
The web-based interface requires NO installation. Just visit http://rebrand.ly/oasispro to access the system.
If you choose to install and run the system locally, please follow the steps as below.
- Step 1: Install Ruby on Rails (https://www.tutorialspoint.com/ruby-on-rails/rails-installation.htm).
- Step 2: Download all the source code from this repository.
- Step 3: Download the required dataset from TCGA (available at web.stanford.edu/~khyu/oasispro/data.htm; file size: 14GB), and put it in parallel with the oasispro directory. (i.e. If the downloaded source code is at /home/UserName/oasispro, please put the data directory at /home/UserName/data.)
- Step 4: Run "rails server" from the "oasispro/bin" directory.
- Step 5: Navigate to "localhost:3000/home" using any internet browser.
Kun-Hsing Yu (khyu at stanford.edu);
Michael Ryan Fitzpatrick (mfitz3 at stanford.edu);
Luke Pappas (lpappas9 at stanford.edu);
Jessica Kung (jzkung at stanford.edu);
Warren Chan (wchan28 at stanford.edu);
Michael Snyder (mpsnyder at stanford.edu)