Full-stack Laravel Engineer for Kickfurther
Do you want to join a growing, funded fintech startup with a differentiated approach focused on physical inventory? Kickfurther is creating a marketplace that serves users who want to earn money by participating in the retail economy, and consumer product businesses who need financing for inventory to meet their own growing demand and production cycles. We use 3rd-party data integrations from a variety of sources to vet co-op applications and automate business processes. We regularly close crowd-sourced funding campaigns in just a few minutes as our user base rushes to fund co-ops, meaning that we simultaneously process many transactions in a seamless way. Kickfurther itself just closed our largest investment round; there is a lot to accomplish and we have the means to accomplish it.
To that end, Kickfurther is looking to add a new member to our dev team. The team is still fairly small, so all of your contributions will be noticed. All of your work will be deployed once it is reviewed, so you will be an essential part of building our platform. We are an honest and hard-working group of people who take our work seriously, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We lean towards simple solutions to complex problems, and complicate things only when absolutely necessary. We have strong opinions weakly held and are always open to new ideas. We need someone who shares our values and is excited to solve the challenges ahead.
- Strong professional Laravel experience, preferably using the TALL stack
- A preference for TDD, or some other rigorous testing methodology
- Fluent in Git and use of Gitflow or a similar such workflow
- Use of continuous integration/deployment and automated testing pipelines
- Working knowledge of developing applications that will be deployed to AWS
- Able to communicate with team members and stakeholders
- Passion for building quality applications
- +/- 3 hours from EST timezone (i.e., North, Central, or South America)
- Experience with Livewire, VueJS, Tailwind, Laravel Valet, Statamic
- Startup experience
- DevOps experience, or...
- ...a good eye for UI design
Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.