* More mappings for different types of :cd + <cr> change the local working directory inside ctrlp. + <c-t> change the global working directory. (exit ctrlp) + <c-v> change the local working directory for the current window. (exit ctrlp) + <c-x> change the global working directory to |CtrlP|�s current local working directory (exit). * Some clean up.
* Discard all time consuming tasks when initializing tag.vim - #27.
* Add a simple tag count finder. Continue #27.
* Add directory extension. * Merge fix for Migemo support, pull #42.
* Thanks to Yasuhiro Matsumoto <github.com/mattn> * Close $41.
* Change the opening commands to the tag-matchlist commands. * Stop using taglist() so we don't have to worry about &l:tags. * Persistent caching for tags. * Continue #27.
* Save and restore &l:tags when creating a new buffer, workaround for easytags.vim changing the buffer's &l:tags and allow using <c-x> <c-t> <c-v> and <cr> to open file. * New caching method, remove the need for <F5>. * Continue #27.
* Pass s:tagfiles and path of the current buffer to tag.vim to properly expand '.' in the 'tags' option. Continue #27.
* New extensions for searching tag and quickfix. * Option to update the results lazily. Close #37.
* Don't show active buffer in buffer list * Remove compword() Patches by Simon Ruderich
* Add an option to disable symlinks filtering. * Simplify a few functions.
* Overlooked after changing from :chd to :lcd. Close #34.
* Continue #32
* Continue #32
* Submit '/' or '\' to find the project's root. Close #30. * Add wig flag to glob() and globpath() in addition to expand(). * Make handling working directory less intrusive.
* Broken if nosplit is empty
* Accept filetypes in addition to bufnames.
* Add an option to open files in windows with a special buffer. Close #28.
* Broken by previous commit.
* Save the window heights and restore them later, prevent ctrlp from nudging the bottom (or top) windows when it opens. * Escape whitespaces in path. Close #26.
Always split a new window instead of prompting for saving. Continue #25.
* More graceful degradation for 700, 701 * Simplify insertcache() * Correct SetWorkingPath()'s behavior * Reserve Open-Multiple-Files for built-ins
Remove :botright from default opening commands. Let user decides how to move the newly created window, if needed. Close #24