Terminal on web, let you start your app easily. For example, 1 button press to start couchdb, redis server and etc. Also, can run most terminal command on it. For example, ls, pwd, cd .. and etc.
I start this project to make my development life easier, tired of start the couchdb, redis server and my nodejs app everyday from terminal. Beside that, previously I use this project as a playground to test some library like coffeescript, jade, and etc, so the code might be messy :P
- Install nodejs.
- And run it as normal node app.
- node server/app.js
- Go to setting and add your config.
- name - couchdb
- label - CouchDB
- command - couchdb (Command you run on Terminal)
- link - http://127.0.0.1:5984/_utils/
- Clean up the code.
- have a proper testing environment.