Small angle scattering tools ... but unlike most others, free and written in Python (3.6+) The FreeSAS tool suite is licensed under the MIT license.
- supycomb: a re-implementation of supcomb as described in J. Appl. Cryst. (2001). 34, 33-41
- autorg: automatic guess of the Guinier region in a SAXS curve, based on BioXTAS-RAW
- auto_guinier automatic guess of the Guinier region in a SAXS curve, based on J. Appl. Cryst. (2007). 40, s223-s228
- auto_gpa: automatic Guinier peak analysis, based on J Appl Cryst. (2016). 49, 1412–1419.
- bift: an Bayesian inverse Fourier transform, based on J. Appl. Cryst. (2006). 39, 797-804 & BioXtas-RAW
- cormap: a tool to assess the similarity of saxs curves, based on Nature Methods volume 12, pages 419–422 (2015)