Wanelo Link Preview for Mixmax
This is a home page for the open source Mixmax Wanelo Product Link Resolver.
To install the link resolver for your account, follow these instructions:
- Open up MixMax Integrations.
- You can also get to this page by first clicking on 'Mixmax' in your Gmail sidebar, and then choosing "Integrations" in the left navigation.
- Once you are on the integrations page, scroll all the way down to the bottom.
- Click on the button that says Add Link Resolver.
- Fill out the form as follows:
- Regular Expression:
- Resolver API URL:
- Click the Add link resolver button.
You should now be able to compose a new email, and paste any Wanelo Product URL, and see a fine preview of Wanelo product.
I'd like to note that the above URL is running on a free Heroku tier, and so it may take a few seconds to boot up the first time you use it.
- This will only work for wanelo products. User profiles, store profiles, etc. are not currently supported.
- MixMax will display a small preview for products even without this link resolver, because Wanelo product pages conform to the Open Graph. However, they are far from perfect, and show only limited information.
- You will need to add this resolver to each Gmail Account separately.
See http://sdk.mixmax.com/docs/tutorial-giphy-link-preview for more information about how to create link resolvers.
- Install using
- Run using
To simulate locally how Mixmax calls the resolver URL (to return HTML that goes into the email), pick any Wanelo product URL, and run it as below:
Using the Preview Mode
This resolver adds a simple way to preview — straight in the browser — the output from the resolver given a URL, both in
HTML forms. This can be rather handy when developing the actual HTMl widget.
Instead of going to the
/resolver page, just hit the home page of the resolver, and enter the product URL. Your should see something like this below:
Once you submit the form, and assuming you checked the
preview box, you should see the full widget preview in your browser.
The project uses Mocha library for tests, which can be run as follows:
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on GitHub at https://github.com/kigster/wanelo-mixmax-link-resolver/issues.
© 2016 Konstantin Gredeskoul, all rights reserved.![title](file:///var/folders/dz/r8zs2sh953qd1k19gr0q3tj00000gn/T/DMDAF058E9C-F0FB-4DAB-92EF-BC0F07CD2962/mixmax-tests.png) Forked originally from the MixMax tutorial provided by
© 2015 MixMax, Inc.
This project is distributed under the MIT License.\