KiiConf is composed by two main programs:
- the editor
- the configurator
The editor is meant for admins and it is used to generate the layout file for the configurator.
The configurator loads the layout and lets the user configure the keyboard layers.
NOTE: the applications are set up in debug mode by calling the
APP constructor with the first parameter set to
true. In production it should be set to
false or simply undefined.
- Web server (e.g. lighttpd, apache, etc.)
- cmake >= 2.8
- arm-none-eabi-gcc (binutils as well)
- hexdump (bsdmainutils)
- dfu-suffix >= 0.7 (part of dfu-util)
Intial Dev Setup
- Enable web server and point it to the KiiConf/dist directory (this directory will get removed and added during build so you may want to make a symbolic link to this directory)
- Make sure that the following directories have permissions for the web-server to write
- Then setup the firmware sources. This script can be run anytime you want to update the firmware source version.
cd KiiConf ./update_controller.bash
- Update npm packages with
- Finally build the project with gulp (if globally installed)
The dev build will create a
dist directory and symlink to the
tmp directories to allow ensure you do not have to re-build or download them.
NOTE: Docker environment is not yet complete, but should work well for testing
See Dockerfile for usage examples.
- Make sure docker info is working