Kiibohd Controller - TestOut Output Module
The TestOut output module is a host configuration of the Kiibohd Controller. This means it does not run on a keyboard, but on the host computer itself. It is most useful in unit testing various pieces of control logic within the Kiibohd Controller codebase. The code is compiled into a shared library.
All system calls that would have been implemented using microcontroller hardware are replaced using Python callbacks.
For usage, please see the TestIn scan module.
- capabilities.kll - KLL capabilities file for the TestOut Scan Module.
- host.py - Python commands and callbacks for the TestOut module.
- output_com.c - Stub functions for Output module.
- output_testout.h/.c - TestOut module implementation and overrides.
- setup.cmake - CMake configuration for TestOut module.