Kiibohd Controller - TestIn Scan Module
The TestIn scan module is a host configuration of the Kiibohd Controller. This means it does not run on a keyboard, but on the host computer itself. It is most useful in unit testing various pieces of control logic within the Kiibohd Controller codebase. The code is compiled into a shared library.
All system calls that would have been implemented using microcontroller hardware are replaced using Python callbacks.
Various test cases are available to be run from the Tests directory. All of the Tests are configured and copied at build time, so don't try to run them from this directory.
- Tests - Contains KLL TestIn unit and functional tests.
- capabilities.kll - KLL capabilities file for the TestIn Scan Module.
- gdb - Convenience script to call gdb with a given test script e.g.
- host.py - Python commands and callbacks for the TestIn module.
- interface.py - Build-time template to configure host side KLL. Used to set defaults in Tests.
- scan_loop.h/.c - Basic scan loop to handle key input for the TestIn module.
- scancode_map.kll - Default layout configuration for TestIn module.
- setup.cmake - CMake configuration for TestIn module.