0.4.0 (October 26, 2011)
- Multiple "-c" configuration files can be passed to
- If a configuration file doesn't exist or contains a parse error, and error will be raised.
- Try to increase socket buffer size for UDP to avoid packet loss when the buffer is full during high load.
- Prefix key-value entries with "kv"
0.3.0 (September 1, 2011)
- Class to load for various components can be passed to the configuration as a string.
0.2.0 (August 31, 2011)
- Add a TCP "aliveness_check" option for easier monitoring.
- Fix off-by-one issue in calculating percentile statistics.
0.1.0 (August 16, 2011)
- Initial release