This software provides you with a multi-user portfolio system, with a clean and simple user interface.
The following is a list of the current features that are implemented:
- The user can create his own Personal Spaces
- Blog system based on personal spaces, for each personal space the user will have a new blog system
- Link area where you can keep track of your favorite links
- Portfolio system where the user can add personal information, studies and projects / work done.
- Virtual Filesystem where the user can create virtual folders and upload his files.
- Community, similar to a forum but the users can publish articles inside every community. Every community has a built-in support for RSS and Atom.
- Permission control manager, where the user can select what people from the system can look at his blog/s.
- Integration within Moodle, it offers integration with Moodle sharing the Moodle session file.
- RESTful web service API included, it has a RESTful API of web services that we built using the Piston framework. You can pretty much have the same functionality as the platform using these web services.
If you are using this application as a stand-alone application, then you have to download the project, go to the file vLearnie/msf/settings.py and do the modifications if any, and run the server::
$> python manage.py syncdb $> python manage.py runserver
More documentation about the platform and how to use the RESTful web service API can be found at: vLearnie/doc/_built/html/index.html
List of dependencies:
Demo at http://vimeo.com/35751402