Killbill payment plugin for Recurly.
- Make sure you can build the project by running the smoke tests:
mvn clean test
- Go to recurly.com and create an account. This account will be used as a sandbox environment for testing.
- In your Recurly account, click on API Credentials (bottom of the left menu), click the Enable API Access button and write down your API Key.
- Verify the setup by running the killbill-recurly-plugin integration tests (make sure to update your API Key):
mvn clean test -Pintegration -Dkillbill.payment.recurly.apiKey=1234567689abcdef
- Go to your Recurly account, you should see some data (e.g. account created).
- Congrats! You're all set!
To build the project, use maven:
mvn clean install