fLabs file dump
what does it do?
It shows you pictures you uploaded.
It even can show you an overview of what has been uploaded so for. Actually, it sometimes shows even preview images.
suggestion for a lighttpd config
This thing is as
dump dumb as it can be. Use the power of your web server to make it look smart.
url.rewrite = ( "/(files|template)/(.*)" => "/$0/$1", "/(.*)\.(png|jpg|jpeg|gif|tif|tiff|PNG|JPG|JPEG|GIF|TIF|TIFF)" => "/index.php?f=$1.$2", ) auth.backend = "htpasswd" auth.backend.htpasswd.userfile = "/etc/lighttpd/auth/authfile" auth.require = ( "/manage/" => ( "method" => "basic", "realm" => "flabs file dump", "require" => "valid-user" ) ) server.error-handler-404 = "/template/404.php"
- archive: show a nice info-bubble when hovering an image
- archive: filter content with a small search bar and the power of Quicksand
- add more clever thumbnail generator (create thumbnail when viewing the archvie page, threaded/background process)
- image page: click on 'share' highlights the textfield's content
- image page: click on image zooms to 100%