How to contribute to KillTheYak
- Fork this repo.
template.mdto a new file.
- Write your content. Commit.
- Send a pull request.
Some things to note:
- You can write in Markdown.
- If your "recipe" has any dependencies, include them in
deps. You can refer to other pages in the repo by writing their filename (without the extension), e.g.
- Content enclosed in triple-backticks is important. When other pages list your page as a
dep, the content between the triple-backticks will be included on their page.
- Don't forget to add yourself as a contributor so you can get credit! You can write your name, or you can write your Github page URL.
- You retain copyright to your work. By contributing a guide, you agree to publish under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike license.