Clone this wiki locally
WiFi Pineapple Project Wiki
Most wireless devices including laptops, tablets and smartphones have network software that automatically connects to access points they remember. This convenient feature is what gets you online without effort when you turn on your computer at home, the office, coffee shops or airports you frequent.
Simply put, when your computer turns on, the wireless radio sends out probe requests. These requests say “Is such-and-such wireless network around?” The WiFi Pineapple Mark III, powered by Jasager – German for “The Yes Man” – replies to these requests to say “Sure, I’m such-and-such wireless access point – let’s get you online!”
- Project Road Map and Mark IV info
- Product Page at the HakShop - Back in stock February 2012
- Message Board at the Hak5 Forums
- Robin Wood's Karma Patches
- Robin Wood's Jasager (WiFi Pineapple Mark I & II)
Compatible with WiFi Pineapple Mark III and IV devices.
Compatible with WiFi Pineapple Mark IV devices only.
Jasager Classic Guides
Compatible with WiFi Pineapple Mark I and Mark II devices.
- WiFi Pineapple Flashing Guide – Building or Unbricking Mark II
- WiFi Pineapple: your first connection Mark II
- Auto-Rickrolling WiFi Pineapple Mark II
- Phishing with a WiFi Pineapple Mark II
The FAQ can be found here
- Mark III Firmware
- [Mark IV Firmware] (https://github.com/sebkinne/wifipineapple/wiki/MK4-Firmware)