Webapp which implements various noise detection alrorithms developed by the University of Salford's Good Recording project.
windDetto do the actual processing
audiowaveformto generate peak data
ffmpegfor audio file conversion and slicing
sendmailor other mailserver to send validation emails
Install & Configure
- Make sure binaries above are available
configuration/settings.rband set as appropriate.
bundle --without production
In the console output, server messages are in green, command line tools in yellow, user interaction in blue and errors in red.
- /features/: cucumber specs
- /public/audio: upload location for audio files
- /testdata/: files to test with
- /trees/: descision trees for windDet
- config.rb: website config
- config.ru: rackup config
- NoiseEater.rb: website app
- fileprocessor.rb: audio file processing server
- resetdb.rb: wipe the database and files
Developed by the University of Salford Acoustics Research Centre.