Kimai - jQuery Mobile Interface
This repository contains an mobile optimized interface of Kimai. Its a small website that lets you start and stop your time record from mobile devices.
It is built with jQuery Mobile support and works as a developer demonstration for the Kimai Remote API. For now its has the following features:
- log in
- read projects
- read customers
- read tasks
- start the timer
- stop the timer
Please note, that this is the first (experimental) release and many features of the complete version are missing. We don't have plans to add more features soon, but we'd like to hear your about thoughts and feature requests at the issue tracker.
To install this mobile interface:
- copy all the files into a sub-directory of your Kimai installation (e.g. mobile/)
- point your browser to http://yourKimaiInstallation/mobile/
- log in with your existing Kimai account
This mobile time tracking solution only works with Kimai revision 1353 and later.
We would love to get input from all developer out there:
- Fork this repository
- Create a branch (
git checkout -b my_kimai_mobile)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am "Added foobar")
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my_kimai_mobile)
- Create an Issue with a link to your branch
- Now enjoy the latest episode of Big Bang Theory while we review your changes
You can get more information about Kimai:
Thanks to the jQuery mobile Team!