Kimai Time Tracking
This is the repository of Kimai, a open source time tracking software that runs on (almost) every webserver with PHP and MySQL.
You can get more information about this time-tracking software:
Announcement Kimai v2 (June 2018)
We are thrilled to announce that we are working on the next major version of Kimai.
Go ahead and read our blog posting to find out more.
This is just a short feature list, play around with the demo installation to see all features:
- Multi-user management
- Customer login with read only privileges
- Every user has its own timesheet
- Extensive and role-based permission management
- Manage customers, projects and activities
- Track project budgets
- Record expenses
- Print invoices in multiple formats (ODT, ODS, HTML)
- Export data in multiple formats (PDF, XLSX, CSV, direct print)
- SOAP and JSON API
- LDAP login provider
- Native apps ... see our Apps page
- Different rates for different working hours. Rates can only be set for users, projects and activities
- Budgets based on time
- No workflow (approval process)
Kimai requires a webserver with PHP and a database (MySQL recommended).
Please see the online documentation in order to set up Kimai on your webserver.
We would love to get input from all developers out there. Please read our contribution guidelines to find out how.
Support / Donate
If you have a feature request that you want to be implemented or a bug that you want to have fixed, you can go to bountysource and donate for a specific issue by posting a bounty. The developer who then implements this feature will get the money as soon as the feature gets merged.
Direct Support via PayPal is also possible. Just make a comment in the issue that you want to sponsor and we will get in touch.