The DataZombies jQTouch fork
If you find this fork useful please make a donation via PayPal (http://tinyurl.com/2fpmx27).
- Fixed jqt.autotitles.js to honor hardcoded titles (and does back buttons, too). demo
- jqt.bars.js - Horizontal scrolling tabbar with badges; (demo)
- Reworked Main demo that uses a global tabbar and iScroll (see above demo).
- jqt.activityIndicator (demo), a really cool, customizable object.
- jqt.autotitles (demo), now sets the back button's text honoring any hardcoded text.
- jqt.checkGroup (demo), for that to do list you've been putting off.
- jqt.segmentedControl (demo)
Create powerful mobile apps with just HTML, CSS, and jQuery.
jQTouch is a jQuery plugin with native animations, automatic navigation, and themes for mobile WebKit browsers like iPhone, Nexus One, and Palm Pre.
- Easy to install. Get up and running in a few minutes.
- Entirely customizable with selector options
- Theme support, including default Apple and jQTouch custom themes
- Callback functions throughout, including swipe and orientation change detection
- Page history management and CSS3 page transitions, including 3d flip
- Easily allow apps to run in fullscreen mode with custom icons and startup screens
- The power of jQuery to build AJAX applications
- New demos: Clock and Todo
Watch this video preview to see it in action.
Please consider donating so we can keep making jQTouch.
Created by David Kaneda.
Maintained by Jonathan Stark.
Special thanks to pinch/zoom.
(c) 2009 by jQTouch project members. See LICENSE.txt for license.