A simple web interface for your RemoteApps hosted on Win 7, 8, 10 and Server.
To setup RemoteApps, try RemoteApp Tool.
- A web interface for your RemoteApps (and full-desktop RDP sessions)
- Webfeed to put RemoteApps in client start menu
- Optional authentication to provide different apps to different users
- File type associations on webfeed clients
- Both ASP and ASP.NET (aspx) versions included (thanks surfchris)
- Install IIS and ASP features for Windows
- Copy the contents of the "asp\wwwroot" folder to your inetpub\wwwroot folder.
- Setup RAWeb Web Interface
- Setup RAWeb Webfeed with a Self Signed Certificate
- File type associations for RAWeb webfeed clients
- Configuring RAWeb for a multi user environment
A web interface for your RemoteApps
Webfeed puts RemoteApps in client Start Menu