Amazon Products Plugin
The Amazon Products Plugin is for Grav CMS. Displays Amazon products by ASIN/ISBN-10 on your pages.
Installing the Amazon plugin can be done in one of two ways. The GPM (Grav Package Manager) installation method enables you to quickly and easily install the plugin with a simple terminal command, while the manual method enables you to do so via a zip file.
GPM Installation (Preferred)
The simplest way to install this plugin is via the Grav Package Manager (GPM) through your system's terminal (also called the command line). From the root of your Grav install type:
bin/gpm install amazon-products
This will install the Amazon plugin into your
/user/plugins directory within Grav. Its files can be found under
NOTE: This plugin depends on Shortcode Core, so you need to install it in advance.
To install this plugin, just download the zip version of this repository and unzip it under
/your/site/grav/user/plugins. Then, rename the folder to
amazon-products. You can find these files on GitHub or via GetGrav.org.
You should now have all the plugin files under
Before configuring this plugin, you should copy the
user/config/plugins/amazon-products.yaml and only edit that copy.
Here is the default configuration and an explanation of available options:
enabled: true keys: accessKeyId: "your AWS Access Key ID" secretAccessKey: "your AWS Secret Access Key" associateTag: "your Amazon AssociateTag" locale: "US"
- accessKeyId: (required) AWS Access Key ID for Product Advertising API.
- secretAccessKey: (required) AWS Secret Access Key for Product Advertising API.
- associateTag: Amazon Associate Tag.
- locale: (Default:US) Amazon locale. Select US, CA, CN, DE, ES, FR, IT, JP or UK.
This plugin requires Amazon Product Advertising API Access Key ID and Secret Access Key. Please register with AWS and obtain Access Key ID and Secret Key.
[amazon asin=059035342X][/amazon] or [amazon asin=https://www.amazon.com/Harry-Potter-Sorcerers-Stone-Rowling/dp/059035342X/ref=sr_1_1...][/amazon]
- asin: (required) ASIN (ProductID of Amazon) or ISBN-10 (Book) or Amazon Products URL
NOTE: If you do not see your ad, please check the following.
- The validity of your AWS Access Key IDs.
- Whether you can acquire the item XML you specified. You can check with Product Advertising API Scratchpad
- Check config of PHP extension
suhosin.executor.include.whitelist = phar, plugin
- "OK" is checked for
Translations fallbackin the system setting