This repository houses the various releng utilities and supporting items for the turmeric soa project.
This folder is to host various releng utilities and supporting items for the turmeric soa project. This component contains
- JpaUtil Library
- CassandraUtil Library
- TurmericUtil Library
Building from Source at the Command Line
The Turmeric project uses Maven 3.0 as a build tool and Git as the source code repository. It also requires Java 6.0. You must install them before performing this task. These instructions assume that you are running from the command line.
- Apache Maven 3.0 installed.
- Java 6.0
How can I build a local copy of the Releng component?
- Download a copy of the Maven settings.xml file and install in your local Maven repository.
- Optionally you may store the settings.xml in another directory and specify -s <pathtosettings.xml> as part of your build.
- For Linux users this is under your home directory, in a hidden directory called .m2.
- For more information about settings.xml please visit the Maven Reference page.
- Clone a copy of the Releng source code. git clone git://github.com/ebayopensource/turmeric-releng.git
- Make sure you have an active Internet connection, which the build requires to download all required dependencies.
- Once you have checked out the files, change to the directory where you checked the files out, and you can start a build by running:mvn clean install
- Unit tests run during the build. To skip these tests, use the following command instead:mvn clean install -DskipTests=true
The build takes 5 to 10 minutes.