Inspired by qiaoxueshi/WWDC_2015_Video_Subtitle, ohoachuck/wwdc-downloader, and @onevcat's videos. Thanks for their inspiration and efforts.
WWDCHelper is a command line tool on macOS for you to get WWDC info easily. Now you can get download links of SD/HD video & PDF, and download subtitles in English, Janpanese (only WWDC 2018), and even Simplified Chinese directly by it.
You can also download subtitles at the releases page.
Although I have written in Swift for years, I still have a lot to learn about Swift. And to be honest, CLI (Command Line Interface) is not familiar for me. So this program is not perfect, even a little wired. So you can issue me if you have any questions, advices or find some bugs . I will be very appreciated for your help.
You should have Swift Package Manager installed or latest Xcode installed with command line tools in your macOS.
> git clone https://github.com/kingcos/WWDCHelper.git > cd WWDCHelper > ./install.sh
> wwdchelper -h Usage: WWDCHelper [options] -y, --year: Setup the year of WWDC. Support ALL WWDCs from `2012` to `2018` now! Default is 2018. -s, --sessions: Setup the session numbers in WWDC. Default is all sessions. -l, --language: Setup the language of subtitle. Support `chs`, `eng`, and `jpn` (only WWDC 2018) now! Default is Simplified Chinese. --sd: Add sd tag for subtitle\'s filename. Default is for hd videos. -p, --path: Setup the download path of subtitles. Default is current folder. -h, --help: Print the help info. -v, --version: Print the version info.
- Update: If you want to get all sessions info of WWDC 2018 (Including videos' download links):
> wwdchelper -y 2018
- Update: - If you want to download subtitles in English of WWDC 2018:
# HD Videos： > wwdchelper -y 2018 -l eng or # SD Videos： > wwdchelper -y 2018 --sd -l eng
- If you just want to get Session 102 & 202 info of WWDC 2018:
> wwdchelper -s 102 202 or > wwdchelper -y 2018 -s 102 202 or > wwdchelper --year 2018 --sesions 102 202
- If you want to download subtitles in English of Session 102 & 202 for SD videos:
> wwdchelper -s 102 202 -l eng --sd or > wwdchelper --year 2018 --sessions 102 202 --language eng --sd
- If you want to download all subtitles in English for HD videos, and specify the path (NOT recommend):
> wwdchelper -l eng -p /Users/kingcos/Downloads/hd/eng/
Maybe implement these features in the future.
- Download multiple subtitles at once
- Support subtitles in all languages that provided
- Support ALL WWDC (2012 ~ 2018)
- Swift 4.1
- Swift 4.2
- Support for Linux